Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting ready to go

G'day! I've made this blog to keep everyone updated on my semester abroad in Australia. You can see what I am up to here and I would love to know how you are all doing too! You can leave me posts on this blog or send me e-mail at thmayer@wisc.edu.

I am leaving on Feb 5 and traveling with my friend Melissa to New Zealand where we will backpack around the South Island. From there, I will head to school in Wollongong, which is about an hour south of Sydney. So far, I know that I will be in the dorms and that I will have a roommate, hopefully a native Aussie. I am very excited to go, but I will miss everyone! I'll try to keep my blog current and post pictures, so check back later! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Tracey. I will look forward to seeing your blog/photos.

    I don't know if you saw our NZ (North Island) web site - from a year ago.
    http://www.insipidnot.com/NZ/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'll keep reading. i have to see you before you leave! will you be back in madison at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to watching your travels unfold. Have a great time. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. tracey! hope you're doing well, so excited to hear about all your adventures!

    -bike-a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear more. So glad to hear you are having such a memorable time! Take care and enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete